- Computer assisted comprehensive eye exams Tests for glaucoma , cataracts and other eye diseases using state of the art technology instruments.
- Computerized scanning of the retina and optic nerve to assist in the very early diagnoses of glaucoma and other retinal diseases.
- Contact lenses for all prescriptions including astigmatism, keratoconus, bifocals and post-cataract surgery
- Low vision evaluation and devices including hand held, stand and spectacle mounted magnifiers and electronic CCTV readers.
- Evaluation and treatment of injuries, inflammation, allergies and infections of the eyes.
- Eye glasses: Most technically advanced lens and frame materials dispensed.
- Laser Vision Correction consultations and co - management.
- Evaluation and treatment of DRY EYES.
- Fashion designer frames* including Armani, Bulgari, Anne Klien, Coach, Prada, Rayban, Versace, Dolce & Gabana, Gucci, Ralph Lauren Polo, Christain Dior, Guess, Juicy Couture, YSL, Banana republic, Fendi, YSL, Michael Kors, La Font, Tiffany and many more.
- Sunglasses: From most fashion designers with and without prescription.
Facilities and Equipment
SD- OCT: High definition scan of the retina and optic nerve to detect disease with much earlier than with conventional instruments.
Auto Refactor: Computerized measurements of the prescription.
Tonometer: measurement of presure of the eye.
Visual field analyser: Computerized assesment of visual field.
Ample parking, Wheelchair accessible.
Pleasant boutique-like surroundings.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, VSP, Aetna, MES, VPA, IEHP, Union Plans, VBA, Block Vision, Davis Vision, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Pacificare, HealthNet, Great -West, EyeMed, Spectera (OptumHealth), Universal Care, Loma Linda Risk Management, Multi-Plan, and many others. If your plan is not listed, please call us we will be glad to assist you. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.